Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, December 26, 2005

Charmaine Cooks For Mum During Xmas

Yesterday Charmaine and Joe Ma were filming outdoor scenes for their new series "Phoenix Quartet". Coincidently, both Charmaine and Joe doesn't need to work on Christmas. For Charmaine, she had prepared a sumptuos meal for her mum and it took her five hours to cook them. "It's been a long time since we celebrate Christmas together. The oven haven't been use for two years so I decided to cook on my own. We spend 5 hours waiting (for the turkey) and my mother told me: "Next time, I'm cooking!" When asked whether she invited Benny Chan over, Charmaine replied "It's just us mother and daughter!"

As for Joe, he spend his holiday with his wife and son.

[X] credit: Sehseh @ http://www.idlemindsehseh.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home