Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Kelly Chen Attends Opening Ceremony of McDonalds

On Sunday, Kelly Chen attended the opening ceremony of a McDonald’s chain store in Macau by a helicopter. On the day, Kelly, a McDonald’s executive and politician were organised to start the ceremony. To thank Kelly for attending the ceremony, McDonald donated $150 000 to Kelly’s ‘Kelly Chen Children Education Fund’.

This is the second time Kelly has come to Macau to attend an opening ceremony, when asked if she knew why she was popular among the people opening stores, Kelly said, “Maybe I bring wealth to them! I had a chance to light the fire crackers! I have not done that before, I only see it on television. When I lit it, I was so scared! The sound it makes is so loud! I had to cover my ears until it stopped!”

[X] credit:
angelic_eyes25 @ asianfanatics.net
Takungpao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home