Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Rain Li Hopes 2006 Will Bring Her Ideal Results

In a year, Rain Li has experienced both success and failure. After two years of silence, she finally has the chance to release an album. As it is December now, Rain will not wait for the award ceremonies; she will evaluate herself insead. 2005 has been a good year for her, filming three series this year. After no album releases for two years, she finally enters the recording studio again this year. The album will soon be in markets, she said happily, "I'm quite happy with my work this year and it makes me feel that I've grown more mature. Like before I would get very nervous entering the recording studio, but now I can record the songs freely." Rain believes that 2005 has been a good year for her so she hopes 2006 will bring her ideal results.

[X] credit: xbunnylicious @ asianfanatics.net
The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home