Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Rain On Golf

Rain Li is a golf fan, and although her technique’s not that great, looking at her play, you would know that she was no amateur either. When asked about the benefits of the sport, she replied, “It helps me to keep fit and mentally alert. However, I have to take the necessary sun block precautions before playing, otherwise, I will turn into a piece of charcoal.”

Rain’s first contact with golf came three years ago during a company function. However, she had no feelings for the game then. “The first time I tried it, I remembered feeling that there was nothing special about it. However, slowly, I picked up an interest in it. Since it is so popular today, I think I should know a little bit about it, so I started to play.” When asked if she is being coached by anyone, she said her friend who is better than her was teaching her. Although one can play golf alone, Rain normally drags her friends to the course with her, and she enjoys playing in a group of 3 to 4 people.

Although golf does not look strenuous, Rain says that the reality is very different. “You sweat a lot during the game, so that[s good for your health. When playing the ball, you have to remain cool and collected, so that can help you train your emotions. But as a female, there’s a lot of pre-golf preparations to be done to keep the sun off me. For example, I have to make sure that I have my long-sleeve shirt and my cap. If not, I will be totally black after a few hours.”

[X] credit: Ellie @ http://hongkongbuzz.blogspot.com/ Kitson86 @ http://www.tvbchinesenews.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home