Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Tavia Yeung's Handcraft Store Officially Opens

Tavia Yeung's new business stored officially opened yesterday and many good friends in the showbiz were there to support. Ex-rumored boyfriend Ron Ng, Timmy Hung, and others were also there to congratulate her. First time being a manager, Tavia was 'flying' all over the place to welcome the customers. She said, "It is my first place investing a 6 figure amount for business. I don't know anything so all the handcrafts were taken care of by my sister and mom."

As with Ron, he actually wanted to start a business, he said, "I really want to open a hair salon. Even though I've thought of being a hairstylist, I don't really know how to communicate with someone." Moreover, his first album will be released the day after tomorrow.

[X] credit: xbunnylicious @ asianfanatics.net
The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home