Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, January 06, 2006

Bernice Liu Spends 27th Birthday At Disneyland

Yesterday was Bernice Liu's 27th birthday and after she had an unforgettable birthday at Florida when she was 11 years old, she had always hoped to have a birthday party at Disneyland. Yesterday her dream came true and was the first celebrity to hold their party at Hong Kong Disneyland! Disney had prepared a cake, birthday hat, and a huge Mickey Mouse doll for her.

The interesting thing is, her appearance in Disneyland caused quit a scene. A few tourists had recognized her and wanted to take pictures of her. So it ended up creating a line for picture taking. She said, "I didn't tell the fans that I came here to play. It's shocking that we still bump into each other!" Bernice is actually a big fan of Disney, "I know how to sing every Disney themesong! I grew up in Canada and my mom usually takes me to go play, but I request that I must study hard first!"



[X] credit: xbunnylicious @ asianfanatics.net
The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home