Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, January 20, 2006

Ella, Isabella & Sam Modelling At Fashion Show

Isabella Leung, Ella Koon and Sam Lee yesterday worked the cat walk as models. To attend the opening ceremony of EEG’s hotel in Macau, Isabella left before the show finished.

When Ella was being interviewed, Sam said, “I have known Ella for 6 years!” When asked if he had a crush on Ella, Sam said, “I prefer bonier girls, Ella’s body is not my type.” Ella then said, “The places I should have, I don’t. The places I don’t have, I should have. I have recently met a plastic surgeon. She wanted me to get some bits fixed up, but I don’t want to. I believe that natural is the best. The most thing I could do, is get braces, but I don’t have a sponsor!”



[X] credit: angelic_eyes25 @ asianfanatics.net
Yahoo News

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home