Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Linda Chung: It Has Nothing To Do With Me

Ekin Cheng and Gigi Leung’s relationship has ended. Reports say the reason for the break up is because of a third person. There has been some suspicion on Ekin’s ex-girlfriend, Maggie Siu or Ekin’s working partner in recent television series, Linda Chung, to be the third person.

However, Maggie has stepped out to say that she does not care about her ex breaking up with his girlfriend because she is concentrating on her own career. On the other hand, Linda said, “When working on ‘Always Ready’ I did not feel that Ekin was suffering from love problems. As an actress, I will not meddle with other actors’ feelings. I believe that other people’s businesses are not my problem. Ekin and I have given each other our numbers, but have not contacted each other. I will not avoid Ekin and I will ask him how he is when seeing him.”

There have been rumours saying that Linda had something to do with Ekin and Gigi’s break up, but Linda said, “It has nothing to do with me!”

[X] credit: angelic_eyes25 @ asianfanatics.net
Ming Pao News

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home