Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Rain Li Gets Hospitalized While Reporters Rushes In

Yesterday Rain Li had went to a hospital in Causeway Bay and had to stay and be checked for 24 hours. She left the hospital at noon and the health report will be out tomorrow, therefore the sickness is still unknown. Pale-faced Rain expressed that yesterday she fell at home and had hurt her chest bone. She suddenly felt pain so the company told her to go for a check.

Because Rain was hospitalized this time, it caused a huge crowd of reporters 'exploding' in the hospital. Rain said, "I was in the room with my mom and didn't know what happened. Someone rushed in to take pictures and my mom immediately forced them out. Then I called my mananger and company staffs."

Rain had explained to her mananger and she said, "The opposite party was a reporter. I think for them to make an exclusive reporter, they had to interfere with a celebrity's privacy. I think that really disrespectful so I will follow the law to investigate the rights."

[X] credit: xbunnylicious @ asianfanatics.net
The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home