Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Rain Li Reveals Beautiful Legs In Tube Dress

Yesterday Rain Li wore a sexy red tube dress for a photoshoot for the cover of PM Magazine, exposing her long arms and beautiful legs. Rain expressed that 2006 has already been a good year for her. Other than releasing an album, she has also accepted a movie role directed by Brother Peng. Rain says, "I think we (with director) have fate with each other. Other than cooperating before, we are also share the same month and day for our birthdays.

Being able to come back to the music industry, Rain says excitedly, "It's already been two years since I have released an album. It is pretty emotional when I go back to the recording studio. This album will be my most dedicated and focused one. No matter which staff I'm with, we spent alot of time on it. The style will be more mature than before."



[X] credit: xbunnylicious @ asianfanatics.net
The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home