Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, February 24, 2006

Bosco Wong & Sammul Chan Fight Over Kate Tsui

Bosco Wong Chung Chak, Sammul Chan Kin Fung, and Shirley Yeung Si Kei were filming for "Thousand Lies Various Schemes." In the scene, Bosco and Sammul have a fist fight over a pregnant Kate Tsui Tsi San.

Bosco suspects that Sammul is a swindler intending to cheat Kate of her family wealth. Bosco and Sammul launch into an argument, which results in a fist fight.

Yesterday, Sammul was suffering from old back pains as a result of his last car accident. Most of Sammul's action sequences were done by a stunt person. Sammul said, "I am not made of glass [being fragile], but my old pains came back today. I have been seeing an acupuncturist, so it is better now!"

Reporters asked Bosco if he has text messaged rumored girlfriend, Myolie Wu Hang Yee, who is currently filming in China. Bosco laughed and said, "She hasn't contacted me, so why should I contact her? Just joking! Since she is in China, I haven't spoken to her."

[X] credit: Jayne @ http://jaynestars.com/
The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home