Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, February 20, 2006

Flora Revealed That She Is Dating!

From Orisun - Flora Revealed That She Is Dating
Flora Chan, who has just returned to Hong Kong from her holidays in Boston, specially attended the concert of Indian singer, A.R. Rahman, the night before. Some other guests attended the concert with their respective partners. Flora said, The first time I got in touch with music was through The Beatles, and The Beatles had Indian music incorporated in their music. I came specially to search for inspiration. The songs and lyrics of my coming album are all handled by me. Ha Siu Seng will be the producer. To Flora, the Valentine's Day that had just passed was special and romantic, but she doesn't wish to divulge the identity of the other party. She said, I'm sure you will know because you are so clever.

---------------------

From Apple Daily - Flora Learns From Great Musician
Indian musician A.R. Rahman had a concert at Wanchai Convention Centre the previous night. The highest-priced ticket was HK3880 dollars. Flora Chan and other artistes were present at the concert. A.R. Rahman started the show with a 3-dimensional outer space backdrop, and the audience had to put on special glasses to view the effects. He performed his item 'Fanna', and brought along 8 singers to Hong Kong to give him a hand for the concert.

Had A Romantic Valentine's Day
Flora, who had just returned from Boston, said that she had written two songs, and her Mandarin album is planned to be released this year. She said, I came to this concert to get inspirations for my album. I intend to let Ha Siu Seng be the producer of my album. Flora revealed that she had a very romantic Valentine's Day, but she wants to be secretive about it. She said, I'm sure you will know because you are so clever.

---------------------

From Mingpao Daily - Flora Watches Rahman To Get inspiration For New Album
Indian musician A.R. Rahman had a concert at Wanchai Convention Centre the previous night. Flora Chan and other artistes were present at the concert. A.R. Rahman started the show with his item 'Fanna', along with a 3-dimensional outer space backdrop, which garnered him thunders of applause.

Flora expressed that she has written two songs, and she came for the show to get inspirations for her album. As for the release date of her album, Flora said, It is not in a hurry. I'm very happy because I can do something really meaningful. I might get Ha Siu Seng to be the producer of my album, but I will be filming a drama next month, after which I will concentrate on producing my album. When asked about how she celebrated Valentine's Day, Flora said, "Quite special, quite romantic, actually it doesn't have to be celebrated only on Valentine's Day, as long as it is spent with a loved one."



[X] credit: Xue @ http://craze4flora.proboards2.com/index.cgi
The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home