Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Niki Chow Hopes To Buy A House By End Of The Year

Yesterday Niki Chow attended a radio program and brought some 'lucky buns'. She also revealed her wish which is to buy a house at the end of the year.

Niki expressed that during the New Years she stayed home and ate and slept. She said, "I eat when I wake up and then sleep after I'm done. But I did invite some friends to my house. (Did you play any cny games?) Ah, I lost 200 Yuans after playing!" When asked about her new years wish, she said, "I want to buy a big apartment for my family to live in. I hope the prices don't raise yet. (Did you think of buying a house?) This is my goal, it's an honor to live in a house in Hong Kong so I need to work hard to earn money!"

As with work, she will practice her Mandarin to release a Mandarin album and aims at the mainland market so she will be able to film mainland series.

[X] xbunnylicious @ asianfanatics.net
The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home