Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, February 27, 2006

Ron Ng Said He Could Not Feel Toby Leung's Upper Chest

Ron Ng Cheuk Hei, Toby Leung Ching Kei, Damien Lau Chung Yan, and Louisa So Yuk Wah were filming a scene for new series "The Pain of Being a Man." Ron had to walk on a pebbled path while carrying Toby on his back. Ron endured quite a bit of feet pain and said he could not feel Toby's upper chest against him despite their close contact.

The scene spoke of Ron, Toby, Louisa and Damien attending a newlywed camp. Ron had to carry Toby on a pebbled path and he shouted out in pain. In contrast, Damien and Louisa filmed the scene easily.

Afterwards, reporters asked Ron if he was able to feel Toby's upper chest while carrying her? Ron said, "I had no feeling! I could only feel the pain in my feet! Actually my stomach hasn't been feeling well, with frequent stomach discharges. I should go for a body check. Now I easily feel cold. The doctor said I don't drink enough soups and that my condition is induced by stress from work."

As Ron said he did not feel anything, Toby said she doesn't mind. "All men are the same! But Ron is not my cup of tea!"

Yesterday was also Toby's 23rd birthday. Reporters requested Ron to give Toby a birthday kiss, but he refused. Ron shook his head and joked that they already filmed a lot of kissing scenes for the series, so they have kissed enough. But Ron has given a present to Toby already.

Toby said, "Normally I am very disorganized with my papers. So Ron gave me a paper organizer/dispenser." Does Toby like Ron's gift? "Yes! My other friends gave me a braclet, jeans, I like them all." What is Toby's birthday wish? "Good health, that this year is better than last year. I hope 'The Pain of Being A Man' gets high ratings!"

[X] credit: Jayne @ http://jaynestars.com/
The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home