Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Ron & Tavia - Different Views About Valentine's

Valentine’s fast approaching, and both Ron Ng and Tavia Yeung hold different expectations for that special day. Ron will wine and dine the special lady at a French restaurant, but Tavia prefers flowers, candlelight dinners and other “old fashioned” romantic gestures.

Tavia has never had a romantic Valentine’s before, and personally, she does not place too much importance on that day. “I have not officially dated anyone; it’s always been me having a crush on some one. I had once wanted to give chocolates to someone I liked a lot during V-Day, but at the last moment, my courage deserted me, and I ate the box myself!” she revealed.

Since joining show business, she’s always spent V-Day working, but should she ever have the opportunity to experience a romantic V-Day, she hopes to receive a handmade gift from her boyfriend. At least with such sincerity, the flowers and candle light dinner will not be “too old-fashioned”.

Ron, on the other hand, currently places work as his No. 1 priority, but even if he were to run into lovey-dovey couples on the street on V-Day, he will not feel bitter and sour. “I don’t have anyone special in my life right now. Why should I find that day to be especially important than? However, in the past, I had tried both cooking meals for the girl and bringing her to a fancy French restaurant for a romantic dinner.”



[X] credit: Ellie @ http://hongkongbuzz.blogspot.com/
The Sun, Ron Station

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home