Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, March 06, 2006

Ella Koon Doesn't Want To Rely On Ron Ng To Earn Money

Rumored couple Ella Koon and Ron Ng are very popular amongst the advertising world. They hoped both of them can participate in a comercial as a couple but both parties' manager rejected the job. Ella's manager has just simply rejected it for her.

Yesterday Ella was at TVB for a recording and said, "I don't want to talk about this anymore. It's very annoying and I don't want to cause too much trouble! (Earning money also causes alot of trouble?) I would rather not earn the money then. I don't want to earn money by relying on rumors. I know it can also help increase your popularity but these rumors never end and it has already been a few years ..."

[X] credit: xbunnylicious @ asianfanatics.net
The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home