Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Myolie Wu & Bosco Wong Go Rock Climbing

Yesterday, Myolie Wu Hang Yee and Bosco Wong Chung Chak appeared at a rock climbing event for a charitable organization. They had to climb a 17 meter high wall. The normally calm Myolie was quite scared during rock climbing.

Over one hundred youths appeared at the rock climbing event along with Myolie and Bosco. In the opening for the event, both Bosco and Myolie had to climb the 17 meter high made-man wall first.

With quick ease, Bosco was able to reach the top of the wall effortlessly. However, Myolie was quite nervous and took her time to finish climbing to the top of the wall. After Myolie descended to the ground again, she was laughing and joking. Is it because Bosco was there to accompany and calm her down?

As it is the first time that Myolie has rock climbed such a high wall, she said her legs lost strength. "This is the first time that I have done rock climbing. Although I am not afraid of heights, when I reached a high distance from the ground and hanging on the side of the rock ledge, I felt my legs losing strength. But that's ok! I love challenges. Since we are doing this for charity, it is quite meaningful."

"Also I think Bosco is very athletic. He was so effortless while rock climbing. I think TVB really has to open a 'Fei Fu' (SWAT team) series for him to play!"

Earlier there was a magazine report that said Myolie was rumored to be seeing a Daniel Wu lookalike, model Taki. Myolie denied the rumors, "I was not in Hong Kong so I didn't know what had happened. But Taki and I worked on filming for a wedding center ad earlier." Is there a chance that Myolie will date Taki? "No, work has been very busy. We have not been keeping in touch. But I think the rumors are used for promotion purposes only. I heard that he is currently filming a new movie."

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

[X] credit: Jayne @ http://jaynestars.com/
The Sun, Apple Daily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home