Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, March 20, 2006

Rain Li Creates Her Own Sexy T-Shirt

Yesterday Rain Li, Niki Chow, Jade Kwan, Patrick Tang, and Charles Ying atteneded a function together. Rain purposely cut the function t-shirts to reveal the tank top she was wearing underneath, causing alot of guys to film her from second floor. Afterwards Rain looked up and yelled, "Wah! So perverted! They're even more superior than the reporters!" But Rain admits that she has prepared undergarnment protection from this since she wants to be pretty in every function.

Niki cannot be compared with Rain's sexiness and Niki joked, "Rain has always been sexy. I almost had a nose bleed when I saw her and I told her not to come near me or I unexpectedly look at her at times."

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

[X] credit: xbunnylicious @ asianfanatics.net
The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home