Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, April 14, 2006

Bosco Wong Hates The Feeling Of Cheating

In TVB's new series 《賭場風雲》, Bosco Wong acts as a covert youth. But to maintain his cool boy image, he recently styled his hair into a bunch of straight hair, hoping to give the audience a fresh feeling. While filming yesterday, the plot narrates Bosco helping Tavia Yeung cheat by sending send a balloon to her to secretly look at the answers.

In real life,
Bosco admits that he has once cheated, "Alot of people would cheat when they were little and I did try looking at my neighbor's paper. But it felt really bad and I wanted to die! Even though I'm pretty childish when I was little, I did work hard in school as I grew up!"

[X] credit: xbunnylicious @ asianfanatics.net
The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home