Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Myolie Wu Says She Has Increased A Cup Size

Yesterday Myolie Wu was at a jewelry show as a model, wearing over thousands of dollars worth of precious jadeite jewelry. When asked whether she has received any guy's expensive jewelry, she said she does not dare to, "It has such a big pressure receiving these things. Like if he gives me a ring, then that should have a special meaning! I wouldn't know what to do then!" Moreover, for new series "Bridget Jone's Diary", Myolie has gained weight to over 120 pounds. She jokes that her chest has increased a cup size, "Although I don't need to buy new bras yet, I think I might quite enjoy it! I've never tried having it so exteme! (Are you afraid that you wouldn't be able to slim down after?) I'm just worried about not gaining enough weight! But even if I can't slim down, the company wouldn't even look for me!"



[X] credit: xbunnylicious @ asianfanatics.net
The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home