Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, April 21, 2006

Ron Ng, Kevin Cheng, Raymond Lam, & Sonija Kwok Head To Thailand Together

Ron Ng Cheuk Hei, Kevin Cheng Ka Wing, Raymond Lam Fung, and Sonija Kwok Sin Lei flew to Thailand for a promotional event yesterday. Earlier there have been rumors that and RonKevin did not get along with each other. However at the airport yesterday, Ron and Kevin were quite talkative to each other, using their actions to disprove the alleged rumors.

There were rumors that
Ron has recently lost ground in his popularity and blamed Kevin for using his contract dispute with Dai Si Chung to gain audience's pity and favor. Ron said, "I feel very helpless. I don't know why such rumors started. But when I saw Kevin, both of us did not feel awkward."

Ron continued, "There were tabloid reports that I spit at a car. They wrote such ridiculous stories! When I go to Thailand, maybe I should go to the temples there and pray for good luck!" Ron joked and said that maybe Raymond Lam Fung should be middle man to "amend" Ron and Kevin's relationship. But Raymond laughed and said, "You fix the problem yourself!" Ron and Raymond had the most fans present at the airport in HK.

Also Kevin is prepared that the paparazzi might continue to follow them around in Thailand and take unauthorized photos. But Kevin still plans on visiting the nighspots in town, as he is unfraid of tabloid reports as long as he conducts himself righteously.

Earlier there have been reports that Sonija Kwok Sin Lei has become the third party in Joe Ma Tak Chung's maritial problems. Sonija said calmly, "Please don't pay attention to these reports! They always write stories of this nature! I didn't even read the tabloid reports. I was in Canada when a friend sent me a SMS text message notifying me of such rumors. At the time, my reaction was very calm as well." Sonija did say that these rumors scared away many of her pursuers. Although she is looking forward to dating, but she will never choose a married man for her boyfriend.

[X] credit: Jayne @ http://jaynestars.com/
The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home