Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, April 17, 2006

While Filming In Shanghai For A Bareback Scene, myolie Got Filmed By Zhao Wen Zhou

Raymond, Melissa and Myolie have been in Mainland China filming endlessly for new series “Tai Chi”. During this time Zhao Wen Zhou as a “host” has taken everyone to places to have fun. Myolie also says that when filming her revealing bareback scene, Zhao Wen Zhou sneakily took a picturing causing her to be very scared.

In the series,
Melissa who has a relationship (not the bed type) with Zhao Wen Zhou praises Zhao Wen Zhou. “This is my first time co-operating with him but the co-operation feeling is very nice and I have enjoyed these three months”. While Myolie has been tricked by Zhao Wen Zhou, she still praises him non-stop. “There was a scene where I had a relationship with him and the director wanted me to bare my back and Zhao Wen Zhou actually took out his mobile phone to film me, making me very scared. He also always tricks me making me very scared. But he is very professional”. Raymond who plays enemies with Zhao Wen Zhou in the movie talks about how comfortable it is to fight with him. “Fighting with him is more comfortable than fighting with martial artists because he will teach me how to hit without using too much strength and still came out nicely.

The trio wont stop praising
Zhao Wen Zhou. Not suprising that earlier it was his birthday and they decided they would make it up to him. Melissa jokingly said, “It’s too bad that that day I had to return to Hong Kong or Myolie and I would strip dance for him”. Constantly being tricked, Myolie exposed that Zhao Wen Zhou had someone who sent 999 roses and sang 'Happy Birthday', so there is no need for me to dance for him. When asked if it was his girlfriend who sent the gifts, he went red in the face and awkwardly smiled.

On the other hand,
Bosco and Myolie the rumoured couple, yesterday night went to Taiwan to promote their series. Bosco also admitted to sending 600 text messages to Myolie but it was in a span of 3 months. Myolie also admits that if you were dating 6 or 7 text messages a day isn’t much but expresses that she and Bosco aren’t dating! Although co-workers exposed that when eating dinner, Myolie put some food in Bosco’s plate.

[X] credit: vonnie @ asianfanatics.net
The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home