Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Amigo & Natalie Seen Going Out Together

Everyone knows about Amigo Chui and Natalie Tong's relationship by now and recently the two of them were seen going out for lunch together.

Yesterday at 2 o'clock in the afternoon,
Amigo was seen picking up Natalie with his car. They parked on the sidewalk and went into a nearby cafe. They were eating and talking at the same time. Natalie was also seen laughing out loud after Amigo told her something. They spent half an hour there and paid 50 Yuan. It was quite cheap but he was seen talking on the phone when the bill arrived and Natalie was seen paying instead.

The reporters later phoned up
Amigo and asked about this event, he said, "Yesterday was my birthday and I had vacation. (How did you celebrate with your girlfriend?) I went to the karaoke earlier with my friends and today I am eating dinner with my family." When they mentioned his girlfriend paying the bill instead, he said, "No, she was just helping me get the change. (What did your girlfriend get you?) It's a secret."

[X] credit: heartmonster @ tvbsquare forum
The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home