Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, May 01, 2006

Bosco Wong Admits Being A Shopaholic

Yesterday Bosco Wong attended a skin care cosmetic brand function. Being a spokesperson for two years already, his salary has increased. No wonder why he was smiling the whole time, "I am very satisfied with pay and I hope it can increase in the future as well so I can accomplish my dream."

Bosco's dream is to actually buy an indepedent house in Kowloon Tong. But after finding out that the price has increased, he said, "It is around 18 million Yuan, it is an extravagant demand. Right now I only have enough to buy the kitchen or maybe a several hundred feet of room." Luckily, Bosco has a few advertisements in his hands so if he works harder his dream will come true in no time. But Bosco expressed that he is a shopaholic and might affect his dream, "I've tried spending a 5 figure amount on lunch. I think I need to go see a psychologist soon!"

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

[X] credit: xbunnylicious @ asianfanatics.net

The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home