Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, May 22, 2006

Bowie Lam Saves A Damsel In Distress

Numerous actors of “Dance of Passion” like Ada Choi, Charmaine Sheh, Gigi Lai, Bowie Lam, Moses Chan and Kenny Wong attended a promotional function at Olympian City yesterday. The two clans were divided into two groups to play games and they also handed out many mementos of the series. They have thus attracted many residents from the neighbourhood. The atmosphere was very lively!

Gigi Sighs That He Is A Colleague
Originally, Gigi couldn’t make it to this function because she had to film, but as it was raining the outdoor scenes were cancelled and she could make an appearance. During the games, Gigi climbed on the skewed stage, but because she was wearing high heels and she was afraid to fall, she couldn’t find her balance. In the end, Bowie rescued her like a true hero by carrying her down. Afterwards, Gigi praised Bowie very hard as very considerate, someone who knows how to care about others, very manly and basically a very good man. The reporter was laughing that if Bowie was that good, why didn’t she consider him? She said: “Unfortunately, he is in the entertainment circle as well!” As Gigi praises him to be her ideal man, except for the fact that he isn’t from outside the entertainment circle, Bowie joked: “It's useless! She also has… …” Asked further whether Gigi has a boyfriend from outside the entertainment circle, Bowie immediately continued the joke: “ Has stomach cramps! Her stomach hurts all the time!”

Ada Still Attends
Ada
also didn’t lose out, while playing games she suddenly pulls up her skirt in front of the reporters and intentionally reveals a pair of shorts. She hints that even when she immerse herself in the games, she still wouldn’t get exposed! Afterwards, Ada disclosed that she attended this promotion with an injury. She tells: “Because I am too skinny, so I sprained my neck and I also have cramps there. I went to see an acupuncturist and normally I had to walk around with a needle in my neck which I am not allowed to pull it out for two days. However, for this promotion, I had to pull it out. So all I can do now is to go to the doctor again later. [Will it hinder the treatment?] Luckily it is my neck that is stiff and not my whole person! Haha!”

On the other hand, Charmaine who has partly recorded the album “Lady in Red” was only released for one day and is already well-received. Regarding this, she happily tells: “Maybe it is because the television broadcast it every day, so the fans will like it after hearing it so many times. On the release date even I wanted to buy a copy as a souvenir, but in the end I didn’t have time and I had to ask Ms. Lok Yi Ling. She gave me a free one then! [As the album sells so well, did it increase your confidence in signing?] Yes, it actually did.”



[X] credit: Black Eyed Susan @ http://ent-you.blogspot.com/
Takungpao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home