Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, May 19, 2006

Nnadia Chan & Kevin Cheng Eat Dinner Together

"Trimming Success" was broadcast on Monday and Nnadia Chan Chung Ling, Kevin Cheng Ka Wing, Lau Dan, Wayne Lai Yiu Cheung, and other cast members went out for dinner together, while watching the series premiere. Kevin treated everyone to dinner that night.

Reporters asked why
Kevin was so generous in paying for everyone's dinner? "It's only dinner, as long as everyone is happy that's fine."

Kevin is full of confidence that "Trimming Success" would do well in its ratings. "If the ratings peak at 37 points like 'Under the Canopy of Love,' I will treat everyone for another celebratory dinner. I think the ratings will do well because Nnadia is a ratings guarantor. However if we go out to dinner, I can't eat much because I have become a spokesperson for a fitness company. Since I received their sponsorship, I have to stay slim and present my best side."

Nnadia said that if the ratings reach 38 points, she will treat everyone to an abalone dinner. Nnadia also said that she was at a turning point in her life during the filming of "Trimming Success" so her emotions were unstable. Luckily this did not affect the final results for the series.



[X] credit: Jayne @ http://jaynestars.com/
The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home