Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, June 02, 2006

Myolie Wu's New Weight Gain Almost Burst Wedding Dress

Myolie Wu Hang Yee appeared in a promotion for a wedding center, which is owned by former TVB actress Liu On Na and her husband Yip Ching Lam.

The wedding gown that Myolie wore was worth $100,000 (HKD) since it had 10,000 crystals on the dress. Mr. Yip even personally drove Myolie around in a sports car for the promotion.

Riding in the car, many people praised Myolie for her beauty. There was even a foreigner male who entered the wedding store to give her a rose. Myolie's former partner, Taki, was not in Hong Kong, so he could not attend the promotion with her.

Asked if anyone has approached her and rumored boyfriend Bosco Wong Chung Chak to appeared in a wedding ad together, Myolie said, "Please don't say that!"

As Myolie had to gain extra weight for her "Bridget Jones" role, she almost burst the zipper on the wedding gown. "[My waist] has increased by 4 inches since my last wedding gown promotion. I had breakfast this morning too, maybe that is why I almost burst the zipper!"

Myolie said, "I think it's better to have a little extra weight when wearing a wedding gown, so I advise brides not to lose too much weight."

Myolie revealed that a metaphysicist had told her that it is best for her to get married at 34 years old. The 26 year old Myolie said that she is looking forward to marriage, "Especially during times when there's a lot of work, I wish there was someone to take care of me. But if I didn't have to work, I would be quite bored, so I am not destined to be a housewife."

Didn't Myolie's significant other appear already? "Nope, not yet! The metaphysicist said that he would appear when I am 27-28 years old."

Owner Liu On Na also invited other guests to the event, including Angie Chiu Nga Chi, Jamie Chik Mei Chun, Liu Kai Chi, Chan Suk Lan and Ka Si Lok.


[X] credit: Jayne @ http://jaynestars.com/
Apple Daily, Takungpao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home