Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Kevin Cheng, Angela Tong At Preview Event For The New Keroro Gunso Movie

Kevin Cheng, Angela Tong and Cherrie Kong took part in a preview event for the forthcoming new Keroro Gunso movie, allowing some children to take a sneak look at the movie before it is on general release.

As Children's Ambassador,
Angela says she loves watching foreign cartoons and she says she would like to do some dubbing for a cartoon character: "I have tried it before and it was a lot of fun. My voice is rather comical anyway and I would like to try some animal noises." Angela reveals that she will soon be taking a group of children to a school in the mainland to take some classes in Chinese Opera and she is confident in her own patience and thinks she will not be muddled with a big group of kids. With her 'Ah Ho' character leaving a lasting impression earlier, many of the children still refer to her as 'Sister Ho' and Angela laughs: "If I wear my false teeth, I will be even more popular. Maybe I am usually too cool, so I have been rescued, thanks to 'Ah Ho'."

Kevin was photographed earlier with a woman eating at a Central cafe and he received a ticket after parking in a restricted zone for his own convenience. Kevin says: "I like to go to that cafe, and on that day, I was meeting up with two male schoolfriends. The lady was the wife of one of my friends." He also says that he parked on the street for the sake of convenience and the fine on the ticket was more expensive than the meal, so in the future he will park it in the carpark like he should. He adds that many of his old schoolfriends have been married now and there are very few who are single left. Asked when he would be getting married, Kevin says: "Wait until I have saved enough money and met the right person first. Leave marriage to its natural course."
Kevin has been very busy recently and although filming is complete for his series "Psychic Cop", he will soon be recording for his new album as well as shooting a music video for his new song "Serious Notice" (Cheng Chung Sing Ming), with his guest partner Yoyo Mung. He says: "Over ten years ago for one of my other songs, Yoyo was the model for my video. (Has she lost her looks a little?) No she is very fresh and this is another attraction as she is more professional looking."



[X] credit: Em @ http://tvbspace.blogspot.com/
Ta Kung Pao, The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home