Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Ella & Ron: Rumours Again

Yesterday, Ella accepted a radio station interview. When asked if she got back together with Ron Ng, she laughed and said "I don't want to talk about it!" Ella also revealed that her ear, nose and throat has allergy and will be accepting 2 years of treatment. The doctor recommended that she should have one needle a month.

As for Ron, yesterday he was busy filming for <Cadet On The Beat>. When asked if he and Ella got back together, he immediately denied and said "Ella and I were only promoting for the series, the series has finished airing for so long, I don't want to reply to anything about the rumour anymore." (Successful getting back together?) "We've never started, how can we get back together? I'm saying it the last time, my career comes first."



[X] credit: Sparkling Tearz @ Sweet Ella
The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home