Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Leo, Kevin + More Win "'s Essential Awards"

Kevin Cheng, Candy Lo, Leo Ku, Isabella Leung, Kenny Kwan, Vincy Chan, Kary Ng and Theresa Fu have been awarded ’s Essential Awards’. The celebrities then attended the award ceremony held at Armani Bar.

Leo and Gigi Fu are good friends. Regarding Gigi and her rumoured, Leo said, “Have you guys got it all wrong? I have never heard about this and I don’t believe it as well!”

Regarding Nicholas Tse and Cecilia Cheung making headlines, as their friend, Candy said, “As long as they are happy! That’s all that matters. I don’t contact Nicholas much because we are both busy people. Next month I will be announcing which company I have signed with and will then be working on a musical in Shanghai.”

[X] credit: dee-lush @ asianfanatics.net
Mingpao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home