Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Ron Ng At "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" Function

Ron Ng took part in a promotional event in Mongkok for new film "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest", where he played games with the audience as well as enjoyed a special screening. As it was Ron's Chinese birthday the previous day, fans brought him a special crown hat to wear. He says that he did not celebrate: "I had to work, so I just received lucky packets from my parents. When I don't have to work, I will go and have dinner with them. I even received a red egg from a fan yesterday." Self acclaimed Johnny Depp fan Ron loves watching "Edward Scissorhands", but during the interviews, dopey Ron mistakenly referred to Johnny Depp as 'Johnny Deep' on many occasions.



[X] credit: Em @ http://tvbspace.blogspot.com/
The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home